We recommend that you take the opportunity to visit the School on an Open Day or Wednesday morning School Tour. Alternatively, you can request a private School Tour here or follow our Admissions Procedure below.
1. Please click on our Enquiry Form and enter your details. Alternatively, please contact our School Admissions Team via reception on 01273 386300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
2. Upon receipt of your enquiry, the School Admissions Team will be in touch to discuss your child’s needs. You will then be able to book a School Tour or request an Application Form(s).
3. Once you have visited the School, the School Admissions Team will ensure you have the correct Application Form(s) for your child.
4. Please note, that you must return the completed Application Form(s) to the School Admissions Team along with your child’s last two years of School Reports; the Application Fee; a photograph of your child and copy of their Birth Certificate. No application will be processed without these. The School Admissions Team will initiate the admission process only upon receipt of all the required documentation list above.
5. Attend a meeting with your child and the Class Teacher to ascertain your child’s individual needs in relation to their schooling experience and expectation. There is an opportunity to also make an appointment to discuss financial contributions with the School Admissions Team, if necessary.
6. Attend an Insight Week (not offered to Early Years applicants) to experience the education and schooling environment before making the final decision to proceed towards enrolment.
7. After general consideration between the School, parents and pupil, an offer of place is granted or refused.
8. Once all questions and concerns are satisfied and the offer of a place is accepted, formal registration takes place. Parents are required to sign a contract with the School, which outlines the conditions of entry and their responsibilities to the School, including providing one term’s notice of withdrawal. By signing this agreement parents signify their agreement to these conditions.
To discuss the Admissions Procedure further, please contact the School Admissions Team (see step 2), or for Parent and Child or Baby groups, please call Reception on 01273 386300 (ext. 2). Parent and Child Group sessions are £15, Parent & Baby £12, each invoiced each term in advance. No deposit is payable.
Come and see for yourself
We welcome visitors on our private tours of our School. Please submit your details and our Admissions Team will call you to arrange a time convenient for you.